Our team in Essen currently has an opening for a Integration Consultant CPI (m/f/d)
In this role you will be a member of Brenntag’s Integration Competence Center which develops and operates integration solutions interfacing our backend systems with digital frontend applications on a global scale.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support development, rollout and operation of Brenntag’s middleware services
• Work closely with our business units, our digital frontend teams and our internal IT to provide appropriate integration solutions
• Consult and support internal and external clients on data and service integration challenges
• Design and develop integration solutions (e.g. data extraction, transformation, and provisioning services)
• Plan, supervise and support implementation and roll out projects
• Participate in and drive our internal support processes (e.g. incident analysis, change requests, etc.)
• Participate in and drive our technology change toward SAP Cloud Platform
• University degree in IT, Business Informatics or similar qualifications
• Strong knowledge of interface, integration and cloud technologies and solutions (esp. SAP CPI)
• Strong implementation skills, preferably in agile environments
• Good architecture competence
• Experience in managing technical complex environments (SAP and non-SAP is a plus)
• Experience in an international project environment
• Fluent English and at least one further European language
• Analytical thinking, service orientation, good communication and intercultural awareness
We offer you challenging and varied tasks in an exciting work environment.
In addition to performance-based remuneration, you can expect comprehensive
social benefits, such as holiday pay, a Christmas bonus, a company pension, an employee’s
saving scheme etc. as well as the security of a large company.
Furthermore, we offer you attractive personal retirement plans.
We look forward receiving your application.