Our team in Essen currently has an opening for a SAP Consultant/Business Analyst (m/f/d)
In this role you will be a member of Brenntag’s Integration Competence Center which develops and operates integration solutions interfacing our backend systems with digital frontend applications on a global scale.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support development, rollout and operation of Brenntag’s middleware services
• Work closely with our business units, our digital frontend teams and our internal IT to provide appropriate integration solutions
• Specify and plan the development of interfaces between our SAP backend systems and our middleware
• Steer and supervise implementation projects involving customers, suppliers and service providers
• Ensure quality of the developed interfaces
• Participate in and drive our internal support processes (incident analysis, change requests, etc.)
• Participate in and drive our technology change toward SAP S/4 HANA
• Possible career path: EDI/B2B (e.g. SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP Ariba)
• University degree in IT, Business Informatics or similar qualifications
• Strong knowledge of SAP SD processes and customizing
• Good knowledge of ABAP and ABAP OO
• Experience in interface technologies related to SAP (IDoc, BAPI, OData) and – as a plus – related to EDI (EDIFACT)
• Experience in an international project environment
• Fluent English and at least one further European language
• Analytical thinking, service orientation, good communication and intercultural awareness
We offer you challenging and varied tasks in an exciting work environment. In addition to performance-based remuneration, you can expect comprehensive social benefits, such as holiday pay, a Christmas bonus, a company pension, an employees saving scheme etc. as well as the security of a large company.
We look forward receiving your application.